Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jacoby's Farewell, Temple Square and Hogle Zoo.

 I thought it would be neat to take of picture of the boys with Jacoby and then when he comes home from his mission in Hong Kong we will take another one to see how much all three of them have grown.  After the farewell we went to Temple Square. I have been wanting to take the kids in the winter to see the lights but that hasn't happened yet. But it was so pretty in the summer too. These pictures were taken at the top of the conference center. We also went to the visitors center. They had a new exhibit on display and it is a miniature of what the  Salt Lake Temple looks like on the inside we even had to wait in line to see it there was alot of people. The next day we went to Hogle Zoo. One of my favorite places. The funniest thing that day was when we seen the howler monkey's when we got up to the cage Jaron told Cade to be quiet. He thought Cade was screaming but it was the  monkey. We could have watched it all day. I love the picture Jay took of the cat looking animal. I don't even know what it was but I think the flash on the camera made it squint like that.       

No comments: