Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun times at the Daycare

As I am trying to catch up the best I can with my blog I Found some pictures of my Daycare kids that I miss so so much.
 
 
 
 
 
                                     This Boy Ryker loved to wear goofy stuff on his head.


 
Yes, Kolter I am taking your picture again.

 
Ryker with his mohawk.

 
Wyatt and Sharianne had Polar Express day at school and got to wear their jammies.

 
Just had to throw the cute wrangler tush in there was to cute not too. :)

 
Happy Birthday Ryker Boy!!!

 
Sharianne and McKinley always playing dress up. I love Kolter's expression.

 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

                     
                          Having cupcake icecream for Sharianne's Birthday. Is there really a better looking group of kiddos then this? I do not think so.


 
Almost the whole crew. We are missing Tavin.

 
 
Kolter got cupcake on your face man!


 
Sharianne loving on Kolter.
 

 
Say Leprachaun!!!

 
 And more goofy hats..

 
Precious boy love his little face.

 
Now that is a BEAR hug!

 
Sharianne has to be in the "middle" of everything if ya can't tell.

 
Tavin with his sombrero and Buzz light year he was pretending to be Woody.


 
Kolter and Dax playing some arm wrestling it looks like.



 
And Sharianne in the middle again.....

 
Kinley and Seth playing with the toys I had left before the move.


 
Dax with his cute smile!


 
Kinley, Breck and Kolter

 
Sloan
 


 
Love All these kids so much!!!!

No comments: